We are a licensed meat vendor by the state of illinois and many times have split quarters on hand ready for pick-up if you choose not to have yours custom cut. Or, for custom cutting, please pre-order the meat with us.
Here is the summary of what you do to get your meat:
2) we'll reserve your meat for you & tell you when your animal will be taken to the processor
3) we'll call you a couple days after we've taken the animal to the processor & give you the hanging weight
4) you then pay us by credit card or check (cash works too!)
5) a-- when we have your payment, you then call the processor (we'll give you the phone number & address) to specify your cuts
6) the meat will hang at the processor for about 2 weeks to age and terderize
7) the meat then gets cut, wrapped and frozen
8) you'll get a call from us or the processor to let you know the meat is ready for you to pick up
9) when you pick up the meat, you pay the processing fee to the processor.
healthy eating! And thanks for visiting our site.
under $36.00 add $2.00
We ship USPS Priority Mail,